White-Hat is looking for a motivated, open minded and self-learning analyst with enormous passion to the cyber security world. Amazing opportunity for junior position to kick-off evolve their technical skills!
The position requires daily dealing with security incidents on various information security products, research tasks on various vulnerabilities and intelligence gathering.
Good understanding of networking infrastructure, protocols, TCP/IP & fundamentals
Familiar with security products – WAF, EDR, IPS, SIEM, etc’
Knowledge of the cyber security concerns facing medium / large enterprises
Understanding of malware construction, usage and detection techniques
Basic experience in Windows internals, Linux commands, AD based environments
Basic experience in scripting languages – python, PowerShell, etc’
Experience performing different attack methods / penetration tests
High verbal / writing capabilities in Hebrew & English
Computer science / related engineering technological degree
Previous experience from military service
Experience performing basic OSINT research
In-depth familiarity with trending cyber-attack techniques, attacks and tools
Security Editor & Pentester
- Performing penetration tests and auditing on client, web and mobile applications and on network infrastructures.
- Examine and understand complex applications and architectures.
- Detecting and exploiting weaknesses and vulnerabilities in applications and networks.
- Working in Linux and Windows environments
- Delivering pen-test reports followed by best practices and common mitigations - Performing code reviews and detecting programming flaws.
- Assessing risks to client from findings.
- Good understanding of network communication and protocols.
- Basic understanding of security concepts.
- Prior programming knowledge - preferably python.
- Knowledge of secure coding.
- Experience in working in Linux environment.
- Understanding of common threats and attack vectors.
- Experience in attacking machines.