Security Editor & Pentester
- Performing penetration tests and auditing on client, web and mobile applications and on network infrastructures.
- Examine and understand complex applications and architectures.
- Detecting and exploiting weaknesses and vulnerabilities in applications and networks.
- Working in Linux and Windows environments
- Delivering pen-test reports followed by best practices and common mitigations - Performing code reviews and detecting programming flaws.
- Assessing risks to client from findings.
- Good understanding of network communication and protocols.
- Basic understanding of security concepts.
- Prior programming knowledge - preferably python.
- Knowledge of secure coding.
- Experience in working in Linux environment.
- Understanding of common threats and attack vectors.
- Experience in attacking machines.